Tuesday, January 12, 2010

bravo tv is destroying my life

why do i sabotage myself?

instead of studying greek or working on my thesis or doing millinary things, working out, or any of the 87 semi productive things I could be doing, I spent hours googling random crap while watching reruns of tabatha's salon takeover.

wtf?

the hilarious thing is when I read gradcafe or any of those other lame websites (to waste time, obvs), all those brainiacs seem to do the same thing, upon returning home from 7373 hours in the lab or at their crusty old library corral.

i just seem to be skipping the actual work part.

(still, way to be scholarly, folks.)

1 comment:

  1. TV is created by evil genii. It gets into our blood and takes over our brains like a swarm of borg nanobots. That is why we all watch this cr@p!

    ReplyDelete